UPDATE (April 18, 2020): We just passed the 10K download mark! Find out who won here!
We’ve helped teachers around the world with over 9,923 downloads! That’s awesome!
Teachers are adapting to teaching in a world with Covid-19. It makes sense that there’s a focus on 21st century learning skills to help our students deal with learning in a new way.
Over the past 30 days, here are what other teachers are buying:
- Lesson plans to help empower a growth mindset and build CHARACTER during these uncertain times.
- Lesson plans about how COMMUNICATION works and strategies to communicate more effectively – whether it’s in person or from home.
- Lesson plans about CRITICAL THINKING strategies to help students analyze information, form independent opinions, and make decisions based on logic and high-quality information instead of fear and emotion.
- The 21st Century Mega Bundle which includes all of the above lessons and more!
So close to 10,000 downloads!
We’re only a few downloads away from hitting the 10K mark!
To celebrate this milestone, I will be giving away my MEGA BUNDLE for free to the first 3 teachers to purchase a resource after I hit 10,000 downloads.
Things to know:
- Winners will be notified by my email newsletter so make sure to sign up to find out if you won.
- The sales information from Teachers Pay Teachers only tells me the names of buyers and the time you download my lesson plans – so please make sure to download the product right away after you make the purchase.
- In my Thursday April 16 newsletter email, I will announce the date and times of the 3 people who were first to download a purchased product after I hit the 10,000 download mark.
- If you think you purchased and downloaded a product at the winning date and times, please email me at [email protected]
- If your name matches the buyer name that I have from my sales information report from Teachers Pay Teachers, then you won! I will send you a link to download a copy of the MEGA Bundle.
A few more things to know:
- Winning teachers have until April 30, 2020 to email me at [email protected] to claim their prize.
- There are 3 bundles that will be given away but the prizes have no monetary value. They cannot be exchanged or transferred and they do not have any cash value.
- The bundle prize zipped file will be given to prize winners using an exclusive download account.
- Obtaining the bundle prize zipped file will require creating a free account on our SEOT.ca site to get the download link.
- This is to maintain the security of the zipped file.
- We are not able to provide access to the zipped file through the Teachers Pay Teachers system.
- This contest is being done completely separate from our Teachers Pay Teachers storefront.
- Normally, if you purchase one of our resources and then upgrade to the bundle, you are able to get a refund from TpT for the initial resource you purchased from TpT because you’ve purchased duplicate content.
- If you win this 10,000 download door prize contest, you are receiving individual access to the prize bundle zipped file completely separate from TpT.
- Therefore, you will not be able to receive any refunds from TpT for duplicate content because you have not purchased the bundle from TpT.
- Likewise, Educircles.org will also not be able to provide any refunds for lessons previously purchased on TpT that are included in the prize bundle zipped file from our SEOT.ca download site.
- No purchase is required to enter this contest.
- Click here to get our free Resolutions setting paragraph activity
- Download the resource.
- Take a screenshot that shows when the resource was downloaded (see sample screenshot below.)
- Email [email protected] a copy of the screenshot.
- Winners will need to answer a skill-testing question to be eligible for their prize.
- Contest void where prohibited.
- You must be of legal adult age to participate in this contest.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
Leave a Reply