Prepare your students for the unknown by encouraging a growth mindset.
Sign up today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.
Let’s be honest.
School can be tough.
Not everyone gets everything,
all of the time.
And, that’s okay.
In fact, that’s great!
It’s through struggle and failure that we develop the opportunity to cultivate a growth mindset and develop grit, tenacity, and perseverance.
School can be a great opportunity for teachers to “deliver the curriculum.”
90 lessons to help you empower a growth mindset in your students.
Here’s a way to explore the 6 Cs of Education with your students.
The best part is you can customize these lessons to fit your classroom needs and teaching style.
Watch the video:
My goal is to save you hours of prep
so you can empower your students to make the world a better place.
….. Thursday Sep 16, 2021 update:
Good luck dealing with Tik Tok challenges…
Also, g’mar chatima tovah if you are observing Yom Kippur.
Congratulations to A (Guam, US) who just won a $25 TpT gift card !! Watch the ▶️ LIVE STREAM VIDEO to see how they won!
Here’s a FREE 10 page independent worksheet package to help students think critically.
Watch ▶️ this video to SEE HOW EASY it is to get my Educircles Google Drive products:
I’VE GIVEN AWAY $825 TO TEACHERS!!!
(as of Aug 4, 2021)
Earlier this month, I gave away $150 in my first Educircles Did I Cheat contest! (▶️ video)
Congratulations to the following teachers!
They each received a $10 TpT gift card:
- Angela (Sacramento, US)
- Stephanie (Sarasota, US)
- Emily (Talybont, UK)
- Marisa (McHenry, US)
- Jessica (Alexandria, US)
FOLLOW MY STORE to get the next set of questions!
Teachers around the world have DOWNLOADED over 34,680 Educircles resources!
(Check out the interactive map – it shows you the cities where teachers have purchased an Educircles resource!)
✅ FREE BACK to SCHOOL activities: EASY. NO PREP.
- SET GOALS: Print handout. Use optional slideshow or videos.
- ASK WHICH GROUPS OF PEOPLE ARE INVISIBLE: Watch videos. Discuss.
- ASK IF I CHEATED: Watch video. Discuss.
- HUMAN BINGO ice breaker communication activity. Perfect for Back to School or Back to School after a Covid lockdown.
✅ BACK to SCHOOL LEARNING SKILLS to kick off a GROWTH MINDSET!
- Build CHARACTER: develop resilience during uncertain times.
- Classroom CITIZENSHIP: actively participate in our school, local and global community.
- COLLABORATION group work: just because you’re working in a group doesn’t mean you’re working well.
- COMMUNICATE more effectively AND assertively during tough conversations
- CREATE new ideas for assignments or find creative ways to solve problems.
- Think CRITICALLY instead of reacting to fear, viral videos, or fake news.
- 6 Cs GROWTH MINDSET Challenge Task: Co-create a learning skills rubric while using these growth mindset learning skills (6 Cs).
- Evaluate systemic discrimination in a real world case study: how might a system impose unfair burdens on a group of people?
✅ Save hours of prep (and MONEY) with the bundle!
Proud to support teachers around the world!
Here’s where teachers are buying Educircles Resources:
🇺🇸 United States
🇳🇿 New Zealand
United Arab Emirates
Korea, Republic of
Here’s what teachers are saying
I just finished this unit in my study skills class with my special education class and everyone loved it. Super fun and interesting activities, the videos were engaging and relevant and it covers each topic so well. I really like the structure of the units because they were all set up the same and I feel like my students thrive on that kind of structure: activities, videos, vocab, repeat. Great curriculum, would highly recommend 🙂Savanna M.
June 2, 2021
GROWTH MINDSET BUNDLE
Absolutely AMAZING!! Wow! This bundle is one of the BEST purchases I’ve ever made. The organization is outstanding, the lessons are easy to implement, the quality is top-notch, and everything is teacher and student-friendly. While some may want to use these lessons to supplement their curriculum, I’m thinking how I can use my curriculum to supplement these lessons!! This is just awesome. I cannot thank you enough for all your hard work and support. You are appreciated!! 🙂
P.S. I had a few questions about this bundle….the quick and thorough response I received from this seller was so helpful. I highly recommend!! 🙂 Thanks again!Tara Brown
December 1, 2020
GROWTH MINDSET BUNDLE
I love these presentations and the activities to keep students engaged. I’m using this with both in-person and online students. Super easy to assign work online due to the way the resources are organized. The class I am using this with is a “current events” class but I wanted to first focus on how to think critically before jumping into actual events happening in the world. This is a fantastic way to get them thinking before learning all about our media and how to analyze the content they read.Britni D.
January 20, 2021
This is an exceptional high quality resource that is worth more than it is, once I opened this product I was so impressed with the professionalism and dedication that was put into creating a high quality informational unit that is based on reliable sources throughout the entire package! I am very pleased with this purchase as my scholars are too, for they are the ones that receive this credible, reliable, and highly beneficial learning information that gracefully supports students through the learning process with rigorous content, that allows deeper learning opportunities for those that need that deeper level concepts for true engagement into their learning experiences! Highly recommend this phenomenal resource.Deanna S.
October 1, 2020
Classroom Citizenship Debates
This was a wonderful supplemental resource to teach the Deep Learning Competencies. It was a great visual for students and helped me narrow our lesson’s focus.Nicole S.
August 7, 2019
Classroom Citizenship Debates
Here’s what teachers are using:
Growth Mindset 6Cs Mega Bundle
Reading Comprehension Articles
(differentiated learning – each written at 3 different grade levels)
- Axe body spray stops bus (critical thinking)
- Business owner pays it forward (citizenship)
- Pork poast cooked in car (creativity)
- Airplane wheel falls off (character)
- Rosa Parks – Quiet courage (assertive communication)
- Building Bridges between police and youth(citizenship)
- California Surfer breaks stereotypes (character)
- First Black leader of a federal party in Canada (collaboration)
- Systemic discrimination? Service dog not allowed in class (critical thinking)
Goal Setting Bundle – Advisory / Homeroom activities
Here’s the game plan at Educircles:
Create EPIC RESOURCES
that empower students with a growth mindset
that SAVE TEACHERS TIME
so you can focus on everything else
and help make a BETTER WORLD
where we stand up for ourselves and each other.