Let’s cut to the chase. (You’re busy shopping for Black Friday sales.)
I’m giving away $10 TpT gift cards to teachers who follow me on my TpT store.
- Click here to follow me on TpT
- On Sunday November 29, 2020, I will send out a note to my TpT followers. Click here to find my message in your TpT inbox.
- In the message, there will be a quick 3 question survey.
- The first 10 teachers to answer the survey will receive a $10 TpT gift card email voucher. (If you’ve already one a gift card from me, you can still enter this give-away, but there’s an additional question in the survey to answer.)
I’m giving away FREE lessons and resources
- If you’re teaching on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, here’s a free critical thinking lesson about online shopping
- Here’s a free YouTube video lesson to help students think critically when they read: https://youtu.be/gEsgILYL_lI
- Finally, here’s a high-interest article that goes with the YouTube video. It will get your students thinking about how controversial issues have many points of view. A school said a boy with Autism was not allowed to bring his service dog to class. Is that fair?
This reading response article is free for my email subscribers for one week (until Fri Dec 4, 2020). The download DROPBOX link is in your email.
PS. My Cyber Monday and Tuesday Sale is coming up November 30th & December 1st. This is the cheapest time to get my 21st Century Growth Mindset bundle or my Reading Comprehension Strategy mega bundle.