WEBSITE CONTEST: A chance to win 1 of 5 21st Century Learning Resources BUNDLEs
Achieving goals – it’s hard, right?
My New Year’s Resolution was to publish a free 21st Century Learning article every week.
I started at the end of December and wrote 3 articles before the streak broke today.
But, that doesn’t mean I should give up. Does it?
I need a bigger reason to keep going and make my resolution a priority. A must-do, instead of a should-do.
I need to figure out some whys. Why do I want my goal to happen? How would achieving my goal improve my life? Why is this goal important to me?
In fact, I wrote these questions a year ago on Slide 16 of this FREE Goal Setting for students slideshow.
So if you or your students are struggling with keeping their New Year’s Resolutions, read this. It might be the answer to your problem.
PS. I’ve added a bonus (timeless version) of the New Year Resolutions handout for FREE. Instead of Goodbye 2019 and Hello 2020, the new handouts say Goodbye Past, Hello Today! We need to remind our students that we can choose to set goals any time of the year – not just on January 1st!
PPS. Here are my answers to the 3 questions above:
- I wanted to publish a free article every week to build a mailing list of like-minded teachers who believe that a growth mindset and 21st-century skills are essential things our students need.
- Connecting with like-minded teachers would help me feel not alone. So often our classrooms are islands and allies seem far away.
- This is important to me because I’m facing some tough obstacles as I re-write my story. Reminding myself to stay in a growth mindset keeps me moving forward. I depend on 21st Century Skills to overcome obstacles on a daily basis. Character, citizenship, communication, collaboration, creativity, and critical thinking – that’s good stuff. Are we teaching our kids these skills to survive and thrive? I would argue not enough.
PPPS. Bottom line? I need to find my people! So I’m trying something new and I’m having a contest to find you! Thousands of you have already downloaded my 2020 New Year’s resolution worksheet and now here’s a chance for 5 of you to win a FREE 21st Century Learning Resources BUNDLE.
Here are the awesome learning resources crammed into the 21st Century Learning Resources BUNDLE :
If you can’t wait, you can buy the 21st Century Learning Resources bundle here.
The prize bundle includes the following published resources combined into a zipped file.
- Exploring the Six Cs Unit Overview Lesson
- Fun Activities & Ice Breakers (6Cs of Education)
- 1 week of CHARACTER Building GROWTH MINDSET Lessons
- 1 week of classroom CITIZENSHIP community-building debates
- 2 weeks of COMMUNICATION strategies and lessons!
- 1 week of COLLABORATION and Teamwork strategies
- 5 weeks of CRITICAL THINKING
- 2 weeks of CREATIVITY / (How to teach INNOVATION)
- HOW TO TEACH 21st CENTURY SKILLS to Students (2 weeks of Consolidation, Co-Creating Rubrics, and Compare / Contrast CHALLENGE TASK)
- Frayer Model Lesson Graphic Organizer: How to Build Vocabulary & Understanding
- GROWTH MINDSET POSTERS to show students HOW to overcome obstacles
- SMART GOAL SETTING LESSON: Teach how to achieve goals (GROWTH MINDSET)
To celebrate my first failure of 2020, I’m having an “I already failed my 2020 New Year’s Resolution” contest!
(Why celebrate failure? Because it’s part of the process. I thought about some of my whys, and what I really want to do is connect with my invisible readership! I’m hoping a contest will invite some of you to say hello!)
It’s super easy to enter this contest.
Psst: Let’s be honest – most people won’t do it, so your odds of winning one of the 5 bundle prizes are pretty good!)
Here are the 2 easy things you have to do. You have to do both to enter the contest:
STEP 1. Go to the download product page for the FREE New Year 2020 Resolutions Writing Assignment Handouts & Rubric and leave a comment.
- Tell us what you teach and how the New Year Resolutions process with your students went (if you got a chance to use the handout.).
- NOTE – you have to download the resource if you haven’t already. Otherwise, you can’t leave a comment.
I don’t have a way to give you a prize from the Teachers Pay Teachers comment section if you win, so the next step is super important:
STEP 2. Come back to this post and click the RED BUTTON to fill out the Google Form.
- Make sure to use the same name that shows up on your TpT comment from Step 1. (Otherwise, it’s hard to match!)
- Make sure to enter your email address below using the Google Form. Your email address will not be published or made visible to the public. Your email address will not be signed up for any newsletters. (If you want to sign up for our Educircles News, click here for information.)
On Friday Feb 14, 2020 (Yes, Valentine’s Day – share the love!) – I’ll announce the 5 winners and contact them via email to give them an exclusive download link to the bundle.
- Random selection process: I will put all of the comments from step 1 on the 2020 New Year’s Resolution Worksheet product page into a list and randomly choose 5 winners. I will then go to this blog post and look for your email address in step 2. If you didn’t also leave a comment on this blog post for step 2 and I can’t find your email address, I will choose another winner.
- Your chances to win depend on the number of comments / entries received. Let’s be honest. Most people haven’t read this far, or will do both steps, so your chances are pretty good!
- Only 1 comment per resource will be considered, but you can leave comments on multiple resources for extra chances to win. TpT only allows one comment per product downloaded, but if you enter a million comments on this page, only the first comment will be accepted. However, if you keep reading this blog post, you’ll see that if you’ve already downloaded some of our Educircles products, you can leave comments on those product pages, and tell us about the comment below. Each product that you comment on will be considered a separate ballot in this contest. Good luck!
- There are 5 bundle prizes to win but the prizes in this contest have no monetary value. They cannot be exchanged or transferred and they do not have any cash value.
- The bundle prize zipped file will be given to prize winners using an exclusive download account.
- Obtaining the bundle prize zipped file will require creating a free account on our SEOT.ca site to get the download link. This is to maintain the security of the zipped file.
- We are not able to provide access to the zipped file through the Teachers Pay Teachers system.
- This contest is being done completely separate from our Teachers Pay Teachers storefront.
- Normally, if you purchase one of our resources and then upgrade to the bundle, you are able to get a refund from TpT for the initial resource you purchased from TpT because you’ve purchased duplicate content.
- If you win this I failed my New Year’s Resolution contest, you are receiving individual access to the prize bundle zipped file completely separate from TpT.
- Therefore, you will not be able to receive any refunds from TpT for duplicate content because you have not purchased the bundle from TpT.
- Educircles.org will also not be able to provide any refunds for previously purchased lessons that are included in the prize bundle zipped file.
- No purchase is required to enter this contest. After all leaving the comments in step 1 and step 2 are completely free.
- Winners will need to answer a skill-testing question to be eligible for their prize.
- Contest void where prohibited.
- You must be of legal adult age to participate in this contest.
Got Questions? Ask below!
Whoa. You’re still reading? Bonus mode activated!
I’m looking for those dedicated hardcore teachers who go above and beyond. They’re the ones at a workshop that actively seek like-minded teachers to share ideas and talk shop.
How do I find those peeps? By allowing them to be themselves. If you’re like me, then you see the value of these 21st-century learning resources. The bundle is exactly what you want. And you know that the early bird gets the worm, etc, etc, etc.
So, increase your odds of winning. Download multiple products from our Educircles storefront. Leave comments on the product – give us feedback! And, then leave a comment below telling us where you left that comment.
After all – the goal of this contest is for me to find my like-minded teachers.
- If you above-and-beyond teachers all teach Grade 5, you can bet I’m going to start producing more products geared for Grade 5.
- If all of the keener teachers are using this material in Grade 9, then for sure, I’m going to start producing more Grade 9 material.
Who are you? Let’s find each other and make the world a better place!
Beast mode activated. Bonuses, here we come!
Want to enter the I failed my New Year’s Resolution Contest? Step 1 is leaving a comment on our TpT product page. Step 2 is clicking the RED BUTTON below!
Thank you for this amazing giveaway!! I left comments on 3 of your tpt products and filled out the form. Fingers crossed! Thanks again and have a great night! 🙂